These Policy was last updated on
17 Nov 2020.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, such as your address, email address or phone number;
- we may also ask you for information when you report any problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- if you apply for a job and send to us your CV or covering letter, we may also keep additional information such as: (i) date of birth, (ii) phone number, (iii) address, (iv) ID or passport, (v) details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history, (vi) interests and hobbies and any other information provided to us with the purpose of being employed, (vii) information about your entitlement to work in the UK, (viii) interview and assessments, (ix) references from former employers;
- we may also collect, store and use the following ‘special categories’ of more sensitive personal information: (i) equal opportunities monitoring information or (ii) whether or not you have a disability for which the company needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise;
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use this information to:
- understand your needs, to provide you with a better service.
- ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
- provide you with news, information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations, including without limitation account management, customer care, processing your applications and monitoring and maintaining the quality and security of our network and services.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with news related to transport industry and technology or information about our products, services, events and jobs.
Your data may be held outside the UK or outside the European Economic Area where different laws, rights and protections exist in respect of personal data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising||730|
|__Secure-3PSID||Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising||730|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||This cookie is used to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalized Google advertising.||730|
|_ga||Used to count and track pageviews||uTrack||730|
|_gat||Used by Goolge Analytics to filter our requests from bots.||uTrack||1|
|_gid||Used by Goolge Analytics to count and track pageviews||uTrack||1|
|1P_JAR||Used to store information about how you use the website and any advertising that you may have seen before visiting this website, in addition to being used to help customise advertising on Google properties by remembering your most recent searches, your previous interactions with an advertiser’s ads or search results and your visits to an advertisers website.||730|
|AMCV_||Used to identify a unique visitor ID that can be used by Adobe Experience Cloud services||Adobe||730|
|ANID||Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising||7330|
|APISID||Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising||3650|
|bcookie||Used to store a browser ID cookie for LinkedIn Advertising & Targeting purposes||730|
|CONSENT||Used to store Google Network advertising preferences for use in targeted advertising||Youtube||6076|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Used to check if cookies can be placed||GDPR-Plugin||365|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Used to check if cookies can be placed||GDPR-Plugin||365|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.||GDPR-Plugin||365|
|DV||Used for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised advertising||<1|
|et_bloom_optin||These cookies are set by the plugin ‘Bloom’, which we use to enable you to sign up to our online newsletter.||Bloom||365|
|HSID||Used for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content||730|
|Lang||Used to remeber the users selected language version||End of session|
|li_mc||Used as a temporary cache to avoid database lookups for member’s consent for use of non-essential cookies and used for having consent information on the client side to enforce consent on the client side||730|
|li_sugr||Used to store browser details for marketing and tracking in Linkedin||60|
|Liap||Used by non-www.domains to denote the logged in status of a member||365|
|Lidc||Used for routing from LinkedIn Share buttons & advertising services||1|
|lissc||Used for routing from LinkedIn Share buttons & advertising services||365|
|NID||Used to store preferences in a unique Google ID to remember your information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on. These preferences can be used for optimised &/or personalised advertising on Google networks||42|
|OTZ||Used by Google Analytics to provide an aggregate analysis of website visitors||730|
|SAPISID||Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising||3650|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||This cookie is used to prevent the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests.||–|
|SID||Used for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content||730|
|SIDCC||“SIDCC” is a security cookie to protect a user’s data from unauthorized access. For more information about Google Analytics||1|
|SSID||Used to store information about how you use the website and any advertising that you may have seen before visiting this website, in addition to being used to help customise advertising on Google properties by remembering your most recent searches, your previous interactions with an advertiser’s ads or search results and your visits to an advertisers website.||730|
|UULE||Used for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised advertising||1|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Used to track if the Cookie consent form has been shown to the site visitor||GDPR-Plugin||<1|
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or other device used to access our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to the drive of your computer or device. They help us to improve our sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our sites according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our sites.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Other than for the purposes mentioned in this policy, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct the information we are holding.
Get in touch to see how we can put the power in your hands to transform transport services.