DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
UK or Ireland
- £45,000 – £60,000 DOE Plus Benefits (UK)
- €50k – €65k DOE Plus Benefits (Ireland)
- Birmingham, West Midlands or Dublin
- Generous Healthcare & Pension Plan
- Gym Membership
- Annual Performance Bonus
Posted: 15th of January, 2020
WHO WE ARE
uTrack is an innovative technology company that has created a platform to elevate passengers’ experience of using public transport.
We are a growing, award-winning company with FTSE 100 customers based in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the USA.
We’ve grown quickly in the short time since our inception and the demand for our services has continued to increase. As such, we’re looking for a DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our hard-working team.
As a DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Work with the Product and Back End teams to build new features and scalable web applications targeting modern browsers and phones
- Liaise with the Testing and QA teams to analyse problems and review incidents
- Manage our AWS infrastructure
- Maintain our monitoring and altering tooling
- Help the Development team to investigate and resolve service issues
- Contribute to the system architecture and design to ensure we deliver robust and secure services
To be considered as our DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of managing systems in a cloud-based environment
- Experience of developing cloud-based technologies and an understanding of how systems can be built using them
- The proven ability to write scripts, automate systems tasks and orchestrate systems
Other organisations may call this role Systems Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Development Operations Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Developer, Cloud Developer, or Systems Developer.
- Take on a new position within our business where you’ll have a high level of autonomy
- Drive the technical direction of our products
- Great benefits such as generous healthcare and pension plan
- Perks such as gym membership and team nights out
- Work with the latest tech
- Join a diverse team who come from all over the globe
GET IN TOUCH
We’re a diverse bunch and come from all over the world – Lithuania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Venezuela, Ireland and UK, so candidates from all backgrounds are welcome.
We don’t need help from recruitment agencies at this point, but if we get stuck, we’ll let you know.
Put your technical skills to better use and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go back to our Jobs page
Please subscribe to our Newsletter and find out more about what we do.
Work with us?
Are you a decision maker within a public transit business or transit authority/agency?
Contact us to find out how we can help you.